May 23, 2008

U Kill U release party - TOMORROW NIGHT



Tomorrow night, 5/24, I will unleash "U Kill U" on the world. It's not as epic as it seems. I guess the main idea is accountability, being able to recognize that inherently we are all responsible for our own demise. The disc was created in the midst of alot of stress and tension- a great fire, shows upon shows, the end of a long relationship, homelessness, the cold of boston, readjusting, drinking way too much E and J, killing myself at least 3 times, becoming the albatross, and trying to save the world while losing myself. It isn't some magnus opus, but it's something timely. In the spirit of accountability, we ask that you come through to the show tomorrow night with some canned goods that will be donated to the Bread of Life food bank in Malden. Even if you can't attend, drop something off- ie. do something real to help. There will be no charge at the door and the cds will be free. Come through and support your albatroid friend. I will be rockin with the UKU band!

Sat. May 24th
No. 9 Ale House
118 Ferry St.
Malden

peace to my peoples,
ReCaaLL

No comments: